We are a member of the ADLINK Technology group, and an international company established 25 years ago and headquartered at Team Valley, Gateshead, providing software solutions for our Internet of Things customers.
We are now seeking an Assistant Systems Administrator to support our Systems Administrator in delivering a high quality, customer focused and efficient IT service to all employees, worldwide.
What would you be doing?
Setting up systems, equipment, solving service problems and generally supporting our colleagues around the world, as well as working collaboratively with our corporate IT team in Taiwan.
Making sure our cutting edge software development team have the IT environment required for their day to day work.
Who you are…
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of providing high levels of end user support on hardware and software
- A working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- A good understanding of LAN, WAN and associated technologies
- A passion for finding a better way of doing things
- A helpful and positive approach with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills; the common-sense to ask questions
- Strong attention to detail; the ability to prioritise well
- Ideally, knowledge of VOIP telephony and networking
You will need to be educated to a minimum Level 3 BTEC Diploma / A Level standard or equivalent at least in English and Maths. The role will appeal to someone with excellent customer support experience and skills, who would like to work in an international business where you will be involved in a wide range of activities and there are no lines of demarcation.
Why should you apply?
We offer great benefits including an exciting and rewarding workplace for individuals who want to be part of a fast growing, successful, international company. Our people love working for us - our average length of service is 10 years.
They love the challenge of solving complex problems every day. They love the informal, flexible, working environment, where they are trusted to get on with the job. They appreciate the 25 days’ leave, private health care, casual dress code and social club. They love to be at the cutting edge of IT and continually innovating.
How to apply?
Send your CV to: email@example.com