- Want to work with the latest technologies, always at the cutting edge of Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Get excited about solving big problems that really are a challenge?
- Relish the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 customers and strategic partners such as IBM and Intel?
- Enjoy a highly flexible and agile environment?
- Want to travel the world?
- Love working with an elite team of like-minded smart people in an informal, supportive environment where you have the freedom to get on with the job?
- Dream of pushing the boundaries of technology?
- Want the opportunity to develop your career in various directions?
- Want the chance to develop your own ideas in the workplace?
All of these are possible at ADLINK IoT Solutions and Technology.
Our customers build system solutions for the Internet of Things, the Industrial Internet and advanced wireless communications. We supply the data connectivity and IIoT platform solutions, tools and professional services they need to build systems with the required: platform coverage, performance, scalability, efficiency, flexibility and robustness. Our customers service many market sectors, including: industrial automation, energy, healthcare, transportation, smart cities, financial services, aerospace and defense. Our products provide support for real-time situational awareness (including Big Data analytics), control and interoperability, through connectivity between: cloud services, enterprise applications, mobile devices and embedded systems.
We utilize industry standards including the Data Distribution Service specification, open source licensing and product excellence to deliver both performance and cost advantages for our customers. We operate globally and have an extensive portfolio of technology, geographical and vertical domain partners.
You will work in an elite team of highly skilled and experienced software engineers based in Hengelo (Ov), Netherlands. The team is responsible for developing the Vortex Intelligent Data Sharing Platform that supports real-time data sharing between devices, machines and people. Vortex is based on the Object Management Group's (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS) for Real-Time Systems Standard and includes DDS implementations that can be used to support a range of device technologies, operating systems and programming languages required by a project.
As a graduate / software engineer you will be involved in all aspects of software development, but also supporting customer engagements with appropriate supervision.
Career development opportunities are plentiful across our global business.
Whether you're about to graduate or have some years of experience, we'd like to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Science or equivalent training
- Team player
- Eagerness to learn and try new things and willing to own delivery of your work
- Proficiency in spoken and written Dutch and a working knowledge of English
- Affinity with middleware and real-time systems
- Experience with C, C++,C# and/or Java programming languages
- Experience with agile methodologies, ideally
What's on offer?
- The excitement of solving complex problems on a daily basis
- An enthusiastic team of software engineers with many years of experience in developing real-time fault-tolerant systems
- Flexible and informal working environment where you get the freedom to get the job done without being micro-managed
- Attractive starting salary
- 30 vacation days
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career
What's stopping you?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org