The next industrial revolution is upon us and embodies the ubiquitous connectivity of virtually "everything"; people, applications, processes, data and devices, as termed the "Internet of Things" (IoT) or "Industrial Internet of Things" (IIoT). We are at the leading edge of this technology. Established in the UK in 1992, we now have a global presence: we have evolved with the technology and are now developing data connectivity and IIoT platform solutions to enable our customers to build critical systems that are changing our lives.
Our customers operate in many markets, including energy, healthcare, transportation, aerospace and defense. Our products provide support for real-time situational awareness (including Big Data analytics), control and interoperability through connectivity between cloud services, enterprise applications, mobile devices and embedded systems. Recently acquired by ADLINK Technology, Taiwan, the business is growing rapidly in both existing and new markets. With an average length of service of 10 years, our people enjoy the challenge of this ground breaking work and the culture that gives them the freedom to get the job done in an informal environment that offers a range of career development opportunities.
We are now seeking to appoint an Inside Sales Executive for the APAC region to maximize sales and achieve sales targets in assigned territories, with named accounts, by following up enquiries and renewing contracts with existing customers.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Follow-up inbound sales enquiries (i.e. web download, search engine hit, e-mail, marketing event, phone call) from prospective and existing customers
- Convert enquiries/leads into orders, predominately via telephone and/or e-mail interaction with our customers
- Provide account management to named accounts designated to Inside Sales and identify new opportunities within
- Engage Sales Team personnel as appropriate to accelerate and/or intervene with an active sales opportunity
- Convert enquiries/leads in to qualified sales opportunities for our field sales force (i.e. sales/account executives and those of our reseller partners)
- Proactively secure annual maintenance and subscription renewals from existing customers
- Provide any other support required by the regional sales team to facilitate sales
Skills and experience:
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent
- The ability to work well with cross-functional and multicultural teams
- A track record in meeting targets
- A friendly, approachable, courteous and upbeat manner.
- A good level of technical comprehension and drive in ensuring product and domain knowledge remain current
- Competence in other European and/or Asian languages would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail with respect to recording data in Salesforce.com and correct production of customer quotations
- You will have excellent spoken and written Chinese and English and be able to write professional business documents in English
- Ideally, you will have some understanding of modern software architectures, operating systems and/or networking software
The role will be based in Taipei and will require some international travel.
To apply please e-mail your resume (CV) to: email@example.com