What will you do?
As a key member of our International Marketing Team:
- Play a vital role in developing our product positioning, value proposition and targeting personas to drive demand generation campaigns for our leading-edge products
- Own the product marketing strategy
- Create product content such as case studies, website copy and blog posts designed to inform and excite our potential customers
- Generate insight into market trends, customer requirements and competitor activity to inform our marketing and sales approach
- Present our innovative products and technologies to both external and internal audiences
What experience/skills do you need?
- Several years' experience of international product marketing in a software environment and be skilled in distilling technical product details into non-technical language
- Incurably curious with strong analytical skills and a passion for data-driven decision making
- Powerful communication skills; able to engage the audience whether by presenting personally or in writing
- Strong customer focus with a focus on delivering results
- Collaborative and infectiously enthusiastic, however tough the challenge
Why work for us?
Every day brings a new challenge as we market our innovative products. Our long serving workforce love the interesting and challenging work we do at the leading edge of IoT technology. In addition to a competitive salary, you will enjoy 25 days' annual holiday increasing with service, private health insurance and cashback scheme. They also enjoy our informal environment, casual dress code, career development possibilities and the opportunity to bring their own flair to the job.
What else do you need to know?
Our UK Headquarters are based at Gateshead, near Newcastle upon Tyne, so you should expect to travel there on a regular basis.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like an informal discussion, call Diane Toner on 0191 497 9935