- Want to work for a Gartner awarded "cool Vendor", always at the cutting edge of the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Get excited about solving big problems that really are a challenge?
- Relish the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 customers and strategic partners such as IBM and Intel?
- Enjoy a highly flexible and agile environment?
- Want to travel the world?
- Love working with an elite team of like-minded smart people in an informal, supportive environment where you have the freedom to get on with the job?
- Dream of pushing the boundaries of technology?
- Want the opportunity to develop your career in various directions?
- Want to be allocated time for developing your own ideas in the workplace?
The software development team is responsible for developing the Vortex Intelligent Data Sharing Platform that supports real-time data sharing between devices, machines and people. Vortex is based on the Object Management Group's (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS) for Real-Time Systems Standard and includes DDS implementations that can be used to support a range of device technologies, operating systems and programming languages required by a project.
The Senior Software Engineers will be involved in all aspects of software development including; specification, design, implementation, documentation and testing, but also supporting customer engagements with training or consulting services, participating in complex technical meetings with customers and mentoring junior software engineers. The delivery pipeline of the product is set up around TDD, continuous integration and delivery and is managed via SCRUM.
Career development opportunities are plentiful – these roles are replacements for people who've just changed roles.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Science or equivalent training
- Several years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong collaboration skills – you enjoy working in a team
- Eager to learn and try new things and willing to own delivery of your work
- Proficiency in spoken and written Dutch and a working knowledge of English
- Experience with middleware and real-time systems
- Experience with C, C++ programming languages
- Experience with agile methodologies is a distinct advantage
What's on offer?
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Attractive starting salary
- 30 vacation days
- Pension scheme
What's stopping you?
Send your resume to email@example.com