Location: EMEA Region
Direct Manager: Regional SVP Sales
Employee deputises: Solutions Architect - US or APAC
Employee is deputised by: Solutions Architect - US or APAC
- To support the sales teams with sales opportunities by providing product advice and guidance to potential customers.
- To achieve digital experiment targets by working in liaison with sales and engineering teams.
- To build awareness of ADLINK solutions and roadmaps as one of our leading technical expertsat industry conferences, and tradeshows.
- Support the sales team and channel partners in the delivery of IoT solutions, products and services, providing pre-sales training as required.
- Consult with customers to architect and design software system based on ADLINK solutions and products.
- Organise and deliver digital experiments for customers, in liaison with sales and engineering teamsPlay a technical leading role in bid preparation, supporting Sales Team and channel partner colleagues to achieve sales.
- Coach and collaborate with customers’ and channel partners’ technical teams to develop product knowledge and ultimately drive sales.
- Confidently deliver senior executive and conference presentations internally and to new and existing customers
- Deliver professional services assignments (e.g. training, architecture workshops, design reviews, etc.) internally, with channel partners and with prospective and existing customers.
- Provide Technical Account Management role for Strategic Customers, by being:
- the trusted advisor that makes proactive recommendations driving customers' key architectural decisions,
- the supervisor of the escalation processes for critical issues, and
- responsible for overall customer satisfaction to generate wider use of the ADLINK products and solutions.
Skills and experience required
- 5+ years of qualifying experience in a IoT solutions and system development or related role
- A high degree of proficiency
- in at least one programming language (preferably Java , C++ or C)
- in embedded systems software and technologies
- Docker and Kubernetes or related container technologies
- Recent experience with at least one or more of AWS, Microsoft, Google or IBM IoT cloud platforms.
- Recent IoT system and solution architecture experience for both edge and cloud in an end user or in relevant industry vendor role is required
- Recent IoT protocol, advanced analytics and machine learning experience in an end user or in relevant industry vendor role required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in both English and the language of the country where the role is based
- Highly solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- A friendly, approachable, supportive and positive manner
- Skilled in the art of simplifying technical information for non-technical people, both orally and in writing
- Self-motivated, with a proactive approach to delivering results
- Dynamic and engaging communication and presentation skills; able to engage and influence a varied audience
- Able to handle confidential and often sensitive company/customer/channel partner information with appropriate discretion and maturity
- Highly analytical and able to identify opportunities
- Collaborative and customer-focused
- Demonstrated ability to build solutions based on ecosystem partners and to build strong relationships with the ecosystem partners.
- Deep industry knowledge in industrial automation, transportation and oil and gas
- Passion for evangelising
- Familiarity with predictive analytics.
- Familiarity with Database, and Data Centric related Technologies ( Relational Data Bases, SQL, E-A Modeling, or NoSQL)
- Oral and written proficiency in a commercially-relevant second language
- Competence with Salesforce software and a range of communication application
- Relevant first degree in a computer science/software engineering or related subject
- Masters' degree or PhD in computer science/software engineering or related subject
The role requires domestic and international travel as well as the need to work across multiple time zones
What's on offer?
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days
- Private Health care and Health Cash Plan
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Lunchtime Yoga sessions
- Social Club
- Career development opportunities
- Informal, flexible, contemporary working environment
- International travel opportunities
Why not apply for this role today, and you could soon be part of the team solving the complex connectivity challenges for Edge IOT and real-world applications.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you'd like an informal chat before submitting your application, or would like to learn more about the role then please contact us on 0191 497 9935.