Direct Manager: Regional Team Lead/Global Support Manager
- To resolve post-sales issues for customers with current support contracts, in a timely and professional manner.
- To create knowledge base solution for resolved issues, for future customer support
- Analyse, trouble-shoot, diagnose, reproduce and resolve issues reported by customers over phone, email, or remote support session
- Respond to product functionality questions.
- Create, track and manage customer issues using a case tracking system (SalesForce) ensuring that all case activity is documented into the appropriate area of the case.
- Follow ADLINK's support processes utilising case management and bug tracking tools to ensure a consistent high level of support is provided
- Maintain customer communication and case ownership through Case Life Cycle. Escalate customer issues to management when and where appropriate
- Log bugs in bug tracking system - providing engineering team with all of the necessary information to resolve the issue.
- Work closely with members of the engineering organisation to further diagnose and investigate problems to implement corrective action, working collaboratively and constructively
- Support sales teams’ efforts in recognising new leads and potential up-sell opportunities.
- Deliver on-going feedback to development team based on customer input and own product usage
Skills and experience required
- At least one year’s post-graduate software development experience
- Proficient in at least one programming language from the list: C; C+ Java; Python
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the tenacity to find solutions
- Strong collaborative skills – able to work effectively a range of teams and functions
- Communication skills –strong verbal and written English skills
- Well-developed research and analytical skills
- Very detail oriented and organised, able to prioritise and manage multiple issues while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Experience of DDS development
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- PhD or Masters’ degree in relevant subject
Since the role requires working across multiple time zones, you may be required to work outside UK office hours. You should be willing to travel globally, occasionally
What's on offer?
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days
- Private Health care and Health Cash Plan
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Lunchtime Yoga sessions
- Social Club
- Career development opportunities
- Informal, flexible, contemporary working environment
- International travel opportunities
Why not apply for this role today, and you could soon be part of the team solving the complex connectivity challenges for Edge IOT and real-world applications.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you'd like an informal chat before submitting your application, or would like to learn more about the role then please contact us on 0191 497 9935.