The Contracts tab shows a summary of all the contracts with which you are associated as a Technical Contact. If you cannot see a contract that you expect to be visible, it is possible that we do not have you registered as the technical contact for that contract. Please contact email@example.com providing details so that we may review our records.
The following summary information is displayed for each of these contracts:
- Contract Number: This is our internal reference for the contract. This field is a hyper link to the contract itself.
- Contract Reference Number: This is the number referenced onour Order Acknowledgement
- PO Number: This is the customer’s purchase order number, provided when placing the order which initiated the contract.
- Contract Type: This field describes the nature of the contract. Typical values are:
- Standard: a standard 8x5 support contract
- Silver : a 12x5 enhanced support contract
- Platinum: a support contract with customer specific terms and conditions
- Product Only: a contract for supply of product only, with no support provided
- Academic: a support contract for members of PrismTech’s Academic Programme
- Evaluation: a short term support contract for customers who have a PrismTech product under evaluation
- PSO: a contract for the supply of professional services by PrismTech
- Start Date: the date on which the contract commenced
- End Date: the date on which the contract ended or will end.
- Product Family: the main product family associated with the contract. Values include Vortex and Spectra.
- Project Name: A descriptive name to assist in identifying the contract.
Click on the Contract Number (which is underlined) if you wish to display more information about a specific contract. The Assets and Cases tab is displayed when you do this.