As a leading provider of Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Software Communications Architecture (SCA) solutions with our Spectra product suite, ADLINK Technology will be attending this years WInnComm 2018.
Defining the future of Radio Communications - Connecting technical, business and regulatory leaders
The Wireless Innovation Forum Conference on Communications Technologies and Software Defined Radio (SDR-WInnComm) is the only event devoted to the advancement of reconfigurable radio technologies from research through deployment. The conference attracts delegates including investors, commercial network operators, radio manufacturers, system integrators, government procurement officials, regulators, engineering service providers and consultants from over 22 different countries.
- If you are a researcher or developer working on software defined radio and cognitive radio technologies, seeking industry recognition for your current work and feedback/funding on next steps, SDR-WInnComm provides access to Radio Manufacturers, System Integrators, Procurement Authorities and End User Representatives in commercial, civil and defense markets seeking SDR and CR technology solutions to emerging wireless communications requirements;
- If you are a radio manufacturers, system integrator, procurement authority or end user, seeking SDR and CR technology solutions to emerging wireless communications requirements , SDR-WInnComm provides access to information on the latest in SDR and CR technologies from leading researchers and developers;
- If you are in sales and marketing seeking new contacts and exposure for your company and/or product, SDR-WInnComm provides the premier venue to interact with your targeted customer base, see what your competition is doing and stay abreast of all the newest software defined radio (SDR), cognitive radio (CR) and dynamic spectrum access (DSA) technologies.
What you Get from Attending:
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the advanced wireless community who can help you in advancing your organizations objectives
- Access to over 100 papers, presentations and tutorials providing updates on the latest advances in software defined radio (SDR), cognitive radio (CR) and dynamic spectrum access (DSA) technologies
- Insight into new products and services being offered at all levels of the wireless value chain to address your specific requirements
- Updates on market requirements and changes in regulation that could impact your organization in the next 12 months and beyond.T make your tutorial submission, click below:
We are a long-standing and active member of the Wireless Innovation Forum and our Spectra product suite for radio system developers and integrators provides Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) development tools, software infrastructure, development and test platforms.
Further information about SDR-WInnComm including registration details is available from: http://www.conference.wirelessinnovation.org/