We offer a full range of Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Software Communications Architecture (SCA) consultancy services covering both short and long-term engagements, from advisory services through to full-scale development projects, examples of which are:
- Legacy waveform evaluation, modeling, and enhancement for compliance and porting,
- Legacy platform services evaluation, modeling, and enhancement for compliance and porting,
- Waveform portability testing,
- Waveform and platform compliance analysis,
- SDR standards knowledge,
- Model-driven testing to verify compliance,
- Technology-independent waveform design - allowing components to be readily ported to alternative platforms,
- Abstracting functional waveform behavior from infrastructure - to ease migration across standards or versions of a standard,
- Automating the generation of standards-specific SDR component infrastructure in the appropriate format (C++, C, VHDL) for the target platform (CF, RTOS, ORB),
- Delivering an architecturally consistent approach to supporting SDR standards across device technologies (GPP, DSP, FPGA), RTOSs and ORBs.
To benefit from our SDR and SCA consultancy services please Contact Us.