The Vortex Edge PMQ Smart Gateway (Smart Gateway) is a small footprint ruggedized computer for deployment in harsh environments and is preconfigured to support asset data capture and PMQ results deployment at the edge.
- Simplifies asset data capture
- Small form factor ruggedized industrial computer
- Can be deployed in the harshest environments
- Enables real-time analytics at the edge
- Part of a fully integrated hardware, data connectivity and predictive analytics solution
- Provides seamless data integration with the IBM PMQ Server
The Smart Gateway is a robust, reliable and application-ready embedded edge computing device that helps sensor-enabled assets connect and share their data with either other edge devices or with cloud applications. It securely connects, aggregates and filters data from different types of sensors and protocols at the edge, allowing businesses to analyze and act upon real-time information, while reserving less time critical big-data analytics for enterprise systems in a data center.
The Smart Gateway includes ADLINK's Matrix IoT Gateway technology (MXE-201) pre-integrated with IBM's SPSS Scoring Engine for predictive model execution at the edge and PrismTech's Vortex Data Connectivty solution enabling data ingestion from multiple data sources and distribution of asset data to the IBM PMQ Server. A range of processor configurations and gateway modules enable different interface and processing requirements to be supported. Different performance options include, Intel® Quark™, Intel® Atom™ and Intel® Core™ processors.
- Industrial / Automotive / Smart Factory / Industrie 4.0
- Underground Mine Equipment Monitoring
- Intelligent Wireless Tower Management
- Central Utilities Equipment Optimization
- Rail Equipment Performance Monitoring
For further information about the Vortex Edge PMQ Smart Gateway please Contact Us.